2023 Exploration Plans
Appia is currently planning its 2023 exploration and drilling program.
Updates will be released once finalized and approved.
Primary objectives of the 2023 Alces Lake Project program will include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, integrate, and interpret the 2022 exploration and drilling results and finalizing the 2023 exploration program.
- Plans to complete the NI-43-101 technical report on Alces Lake Project.
- Complete and submit remaining assessment reports.
- Firm up the new modified geological exploration model.
- Additional airborne radiometric/magnetic surveys to cover the remaining parts of Appia’s 35,682-hectare property.
- An airborne 3D gravity gradiometry survey, centered over a SSE-trending mylonitic structural corridor along which the major zones of equivalent Th anomalies and known REE mineralization are located.
- Aggressive ground prospecting & sampling program of identified airborne Thorium (Th) anomalies, including hand-held XRF analyses of highly anomalous grab samples to help prioritize new drill targets.
- Continued diamond drilling, including extension of Magnet Ridge prospect and initial drilling of selected targets within the 20 km-long structural corridor, on the basis of equivalent Th radiometrics, prospecting, airborne gravity, and new geochemical results.
- Make and finalize exploration plans for Appia's SK uranium properties (4); once permits, etc. are in-hand.